Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM GMT/BST Excluding statutory UK bank holidays (Business hours).
- Critical Issues: within
- Serious Issues: within
- Minor Issues: within
Times are measured from when the problem is first reported by the Customer.
Critical– Problems that interrupt the functioning of the Service for which no-work around is available (e.g., the application is unreachable and not serving web pages), or problems that threaten application integrity, connectivity and service delivery.
Serious– Urgent Problems that interrupt the functioning of the Service but that may be worked around.
Minor– Problems that cause minor issues but do not interrupt the functioning of the Service (for example,a page on the website is not downloading properly or one module of a larger section is unavailable or where the colour of a graphic is not as expected).
- Email, via web-based submission, at any time.
- Enterprise and gold support package only - Phone, during business hours only.
Number of named contacts
- All Company issues must be submitted by the registered users only.
- The Company shall use good faith in identifying the severity of issues submitted.
- Phone support and submission of
Critical Issuesis limited to 2 named Company contacts as agreed between the parties from time to time.